Class 0.2 150mm Split Core Current Transformer with Voltage Output
The GFUVE Split Core Current Transformer Q150-1 designed for capturing current signals on line. Q150-1 provides accurate measurement and stable linearity. It is simple-to-use clip-around Current Transformer. Current Transformer Q150-1 AC current measurement range is upto 5000Aac with voltage output or current output.
Holding wire diameter: φ150mm
Load capacity: ma output ≤4ω,
1a output 0.1ω, 5a output 2.5va
Installation: clamp type
Output mode: lead output
1. Electric energy meter calibrator (on site)
2. Double clamp type ground resistance tester
3. Double clamp type phase volt-ampere meter
4. Digital multi-meter
5. Multi-function energy meter
7. Power quality analyzer
8. Matched instruments
9. Calibration instrument on site
1000: 1 or 5000:1 (customized)
0.2%, 0.5%, 1%
0 - 5000A AC
0 - 5A AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600 V
Output signal (AC current)
500mA,1A,5A AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
333mV,500mV,1V,5V AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q150-1 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Split Core Current Transformer Q150-1 is 6000A as maximum current.
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q150-1 can clamp conductor is φ150mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q150-1 Split Core Current Transformer can customize output with mA.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE current clamp should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Current Transformer Q150-1 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.