3000A Primary Current Split Core Current Clamp-On Transformer with 5V Output
The GFUVE Current Clamp Q125B-1 allows current measurements without breaking the circuit by clamp onto the current carrying conductor directly. It is ideal for measuring AC current for 3000A to output current or voltage signal. Q125B-1 is the best-in-class device for use with power meters, DMMs, loggers and other instruments.
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0.2%, 0.5%, 1%
0 - 3000A AC
0 - 5A AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
500mA,1A,2A,5A AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
333mV, 500mV, 1V, 5V AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
180 x 319 x 35
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
Measurement range of 1A to 3600A AC
Large jaw opening designed
Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
Conforms to EN 61010, 600V CAT III
Low phase shift for power measurement
Nominal range: 1 to 1000AAC, 1 to 2000AAC, 1 to 3000AAC
Transformation ratio: 1000:5, 2000:5, 3000:5
Output:5mA AC/A AC, 2.5mA AC/A AC, 1.666mA AC/A AC
Designed for use on DMMs, power and harmonic meters, recorders or instruments with AC current ranges
UL, CE mark
Large industrial loads
Measuring around cable bundles
Power load monitoring
Cable fault tester
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE current clamp Q125B-1 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Current clamp Q125B-1 maximum current is 3600A.
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q125B-1 can clamp conductor is φ125mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q125B-1 can customize output with A, V.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE current clamp should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q125B-1 standard has 2.5 meters leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.