LZCK Series Weatherproof Outdoor Split-core Current Transformer IP68 0.5S Power Distribution line monitoring
GFUVE LZCK series, outdoor split-core current transformer, provide either 1A or 5A output and are designed to monitor outdoor conductors in distribution lines. The product design for these outdoor current transformers is such that they can convert an AC input current of up to 2000A amperes into an output of 5A or 1A depending on customer requirements. LZCK series adopt permalloy sophisticated core corrosion proof design for outdoor use. Our outdoor split core CTs are IP68 protection rated and strong UV resistance. The accuracy spread is from 0.2S to 3.0 class in different current ratings with the burden of 1VA to 20VA. Their compact design and light weight allow the ease of installation for users, a great benefit that reduces downtime of labors and helps to continue the metering services without power line interruption.
Outdoor Split-core Current Transformer Application
- Utility pole probe monitoring & management
- Power Distribution line monitoring
- Outdoor distribution board and panel
- Outdoor distribution transformer monitoring
Outdoor Split-core Current Transformer Features
- Outdoor rating IP68
- UV stabilized thermoplastic.
- Accuracy Class 0.2s~3.0(1VA to 20VA) compliant to IEC61869-2
- Hi-potential voltage 10kV per min.
- Compact size, light-weight, simple Installation
- Over-voltage protection circuits
- permalloy core
- Industrial designed for outdoor and safety