AC 1mHz Oscilloscope Clamp-On Current Probe for Measuring with High Accuracy
The GFUVE Oscilloscope Clamp-On Current Probe Q40 Series are high performance models, and use a custom permalloy core up the accuracy and phase shift. The Q40 Series is an excellent probe to be used in power and low level current measurement applications.
Measurement range of 1mA to 600A AC
Large jaw opening designed
Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
High content nickel metal core
Conforms to EN 61010, 600V CAT III
Low phase shift for power measurement
Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
UL, CE mark
Power quality measuring
Large industrial loads
Measuring around cable bundles
Power load monitoring
Energy meter calibrator
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%
0 - 500A AC
0 - 1A AC or 0-5V AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
250mA,500mA,1A,5A AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
250mV, 500mV, 1V, 5V AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
82 x 290 x 25.3
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q40-1 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Q40-1 maximum current is 600A
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q40-1 can clamp conductor within diameter of 40mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q40-1 can customize output with A, V.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE probes should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q40-1 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.