Finest AC Current Clamp On Amp Probe China Ratio 1000 : 1 20mm
The GFUVE Q20B-1 Series Clamp On Amp Probe are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, power analyzers, digital multimeters. Q20B-1 is designed for use in measurement of AC current. It is not necessary to interrupt the power supply when measuring.
Suitable for 200 A cable online measurement.
Holding wire diameter: φ20mm
Load capacity: ≤4Ω
Installation: clamp type
Output mode: lead output
Electric energy meter calibrator (on site)
Double clamp type ground resistance tester
Double clamp type phase volt-ampere meter
Multi-function energy meter
Power quality analyzer
Calibration instrument on site
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%
0 - 200A AC
0 - 200mA AC or 0 - 200mV AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
From 0 to 200mA AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
From 0 to 200mV AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
56 x 168 x 27
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q20B-1 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Q20B-1 maximum current is 200A
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q20B-1 can clamp conductor within diameter of 20mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q20B-1 can customize output with mA, mV.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE probes should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q20B-1 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.