Universal Inductive Current Clamp Sale 0.5 % Accuracy with mA Output
The GFUVE Universal Inductive Current Clamp with a year warranty, Q40-4 Series is an excellent probe to be used in power and current measurement, DMMs, recorders.This allows measurement of the current in a conductor without the need to make physical contact with it.
Measurement range of 1mA to 600A AC
Large jaw opening designed
Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
High content nickel metal core
Conforms to EN 61010, 600V CAT III
Low phase shift for power measurement
Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
UL, CE mark
Power quality measuring
Large industrial loads
Measuring around cable bundles
Power load monitoring
Energy meter calibrator
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%
0 - 500A AC
0 - 1A AC or 0-5V AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
250mA,500mA,1A,5A AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
250mV, 500mV, 1V, 5V AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
82 x 290 x 25.3
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q40-4 used for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Q40-4 has 600A as max.
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q40-4 conductor φ40mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q40-4 can customize output with Amp, Volt.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE probes should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q40-4 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.