Permalloy 20mm Inductive Current Clamp with Ratio 200A/200mA
The GFUVE Q20A-3 Inductive Current Clamp is easy to use because it has a thin, lightweight, simple-to-use 20mm Permalloy core. Current Clamp Q20A-3 is ideal for capturing current signals such as those found in motor controllers, digital multimeters. current clamp current probe offers accurate and reliable solution for measuring ac currents.
1. Measurement range of 1mA to 200A AC
2. Small, compact size
3. Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
4. Low phase shift for power measurement
5. With load capacity ≤4Ω
6. Output model: Lead output(2.5m)
1. Electric energy meter calibrator (on site)
2. Double clamp type ground resistance tester
3. Double clamp type phase volt-ampere meter
4. Digital multi-meter
5. Multi-function energy meter
7. Power quality analyzer
8. Matched instruments
9. Calibration instrument on site
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0 - 200A AC
0 - 200mA AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
From 0 to 200mA AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
From 0 to 200mV AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
48 x 186 x 27
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q20A-3 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Inductive Current Clamp Q20A-3 is 240A as maximum current.
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q20A-3 can clamp conductor is φ20mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q20A-3 Inductive Current Clamp can customize output with mA.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE current clamp should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q20A-3 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.