Brand New Inductive Current Clamp CT for Bus - Bar Output 5V Class 0.5
The GFUVE brand new current clamp CT Q70-3 can measure 0-1000A cable and copper bus bar online.
Measuring Efficiency without Power Down:
When Current Clamp CT making a measurement, the current carrying conductor is not broken and remains electrically isolated from the measuring devices input terminals. It is not necessary to interrupt the power supply when using a Q70-3 for taking measurements. so costly down time can be eliminated.
It is suitable for 1000 A, the following cable, copper bus bar online measurement.
Holding wire diameter: 60mm×70mm
Load capacity: mA output ≤4Ω,
1A output 0.1Ω, 5A output 2.5VA
Installation: clamp type
Output mode: lead output
Electric energy meter calibrator (on site)
Double clamp type ground resistance tester
Double clamp type phase volt-ampere meter
Multi-function energy meter
Power quality analyzer
Calibration instrument on site
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0.2%, 0.5%, 1%
0 - 1000A AC
0 - 5A AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
500mA,1A,5A AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
500mV,1V,5V AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
122 x 275 x 35.5
Holding wire diameter (mm)
φ60 x 70
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q70-3 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Q70-3 maximum current is 1200A
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q70-3 can clamp bus-bar with diameter within φ60mm x 70mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q70-3 can customize output with A, mA, V
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE probes should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q70-3 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.