Inductive Current Clamp CT 120 Amp For AC Measurement Brand New
The GFUVE Current Clamp CT Q13-3 allows current measurements without cutting off the circuit by clipping onto the current conductor. It can measure AC current via working with DMMs, data loggers, power meters, power quality analyzer. Clamp CT Q13-3 is a high-safety current clamp with CE certification.
Measurement range of 1mA to 120A AC
Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
High content nickel metal core
Low phase shift for power measurement
Small, compact size
Jaw opening accommodates conductors up to 13mm diameter
Designed for DMMs, loggers, recorders and oscilloscopes
40Hz to 10kHz response
1mA/A AC output signals
Designed to EN 61010, 600V CAT III safety standard
UL, CE mark
Power quality measuring
Measuring around cable bundles
Power load monitoring
Energy meter calibrator
Measuring in breaker panels
Residential and commercial sites
1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)
0 - 100A AC
0 - 100mA AC (customized)
Max. Cont. Input current
Over voltage category
CAT III 600V
Output signal (AC current)
100mA AC at nominal input current
Output signal (AC voltage)
100mV,1V AC at nominal input current
3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute
-20°C to +55°C
2.5 meter cable with D01 connector
Max. voltage not insulated conductors
EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1
Lead output (2.5m)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
45 x 160 x 25
Holding wire diameter (mm)
Max. jaw opening (mm)
PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE current clamp CT Q13-3 is for AC measurement.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Clamp CT Q13-3 maximum current is 120A.
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q13-3 can clamp conductor is φ13mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q13-3 can customize output with mA.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE clamp CT should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q13-3 standard has 2.5 meters leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.