Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ratio:||1000 : 1||Accuracy:||0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%|
|Primary Current:||0 - 1000A AC||Secondary Current:||5A|
|Holding Wire Diameter (mm):||φ50||Jaw Color:||Blue|
Custom AC Permalloy Current Probe 1000A / 5A for Ethernet Power Meter
The GFUVE Q50A-1 is a 1000 Amp current probes which can measure 0-1000A cable while measuring without power off.
Permalloy current probe Q50A-1 features a 2 in. (50 mm) jaw size and high linearity. Product comes with a year warranty.
Color has blue and grey as options.
Electric energy meter calibrator (on site)
Double clamp type ground resistance tester
Double clamp type phase volt-ampere meter
Multi-function energy meter
Power quality analyzer
Calibration instrument on site
Suitable for 1000A cable online measurement.Holding wire diameter: φ50mm
Load capacity: mA output≤4Ω, 1A output 0.1Ω, 5A output 2.5VA
Installation: clamp type
Output mode: lead output
|Ratio||1000: 1 or 2000:1 (customized)|
|Accuracy class||0.1%, 0.2%, 0.5%|
|Primary current||0 - 1000A AC|
|Secondary current||0 - 5A AC (customized)|
|Max. Cont. Input current||1200A|
|Over voltage category||CAT III 600V|
|Output signal||500mA,1A,5A AC at nominal input current|
|Dielectric strength||3KV 50Hz/60Hz at 1 minute|
|Temperature range||-20°C to +55°C|
|Output||2.5 meter cable with D01 connector|
|Max. voltage not insulated conductors||600 V|
|Standard||EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032, IEC60044-1|
|Output mode||Lead output (2.5m)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||102.9 x 219.6 x 28|
|Holding wire diameter (mm)||φ50|
|Max. jaw opening (mm)||50|
|Material||PC+ABS+Polycarbonate, UL94 V0|
FAQ, following questions will help you to select the matched probe for your applications.
1. Please determine if you are measuring AC or DC?
GFUVE Q50A-1 is for AC measuring.
2. What is the maximum current you will measure?
Q50A-1 maximum current is 1200A
3. What size conductor will you clamp onto? This parameter determines the probe jaw size needed.
Q50A-1 can clamp conductor within φ50mm
4. What type of probe output do you need or can you work with (mA, mV, A, AC, etc.)?
Q50A-1 can customize output with A, V.
5. What is the working voltage of the conductor to be measured?
GFUVE probes should be used below 600 volts
6. What type of termination do you need: jacks, leads or BNC?
Q50A-1 standard has 2.5meter leads. We can offer jacks or BNC… as options.
7. If you cannot find information you need or would like assistance, contact us today. We have designed many more probes than those shown in this catalog, and we manufacture in Beijing, China.
Contact Person: huang